Believe it or not it’s easy to take yourself for granted in a lot of ways and being a good pet owner can be one of them. Although having pets of any kind from fluffy dogs to wheekly cute guinea pigs can be tough work and a responsibility. You’ve gotta give yourself credit for those little things you do that make you an amazing pet owner and to help you realise that here are just a few of them.
- You make time in your day no matter how busy you are to care for that little furry. Feeding them , cleaning them and making sure they’re healthy .
- When you go out whether it’s with friends, to a store or grocery shop.You’re thinking of your furry friend and what you could possibly bring home to make him or her happy.
- Caring for your pet when they’re feeling under the weather , taking them to the vet and staying by their side.
- Loving them for who they are, how they look, how spunky their hair do is and for how unique they are. (p.s even loving them despite they fact they wake you up at 6 in the morning for breakfast).
- Lastly putting someone else before yourself , whether it’s giving them more room on the sofa as they snuggle up, sharing your blanket or giving them the last strawberry in the bowl as they stare at you lovingly.
See I bet you didn’t realise just how good a pet owner you really are! If you have you own thoughts on what makes a good pet owner we’d love to hear. Simply comment below and if there’s anything you’d like to see guinea pig wheekly do we’d really appreciate your suggestions.