Have you ever heard of small pet subscription boxes? We’ve never tried one before ourselve but were kindly gifted one by my lovely friend Elita! So here is our video unboxing of the happy bunny club box. For those interested though I’ve added my feedback below so you can get a jist of the box and whether you feel you’d like to try one to.
Guineapig wheekly impression
- Happy bunny club is a UK based company but they do ship internationally ( shipping fee is £5).
- The box wass beautifully screenprinted in pink with their branding and in inside had a wax sealed letter explaining the contents of the box and pink tissue wrap. Also the bottom of the box is filled with hay so as you can see from the video penny was happy to hop in!
- First impression of the box I was quite happy with the variety in the box. There were 3 toys and 3 treats overall but I did find with alfalfa being in some of the treats I probably would be less likely to give them to my guinea pigs.
- How long did the box last ? Well the toys are quite durable and lasted our piggies 2 weeks so far, the treats however we distributed between them all which is almost gone haha.
- The pigs didn’t like the pear pieces much but the celery bits were one of their favourites.
Overall if you want to try some new small pet goodies that might not be available where you’re from or just simply treat your pet monthly I’d give happy bunny box a try!
Have a fab day! Katie and Piggies x